We’ve seen a lot of hype about a new trend on TikTok that states that Aloe vera juice is the answer to clear your skin and help your gut health. At TGC we have been studying this plant’s stem cells for over 15 years in order to create All In One™, our novel Stem Cell Extract from aloe, so we can certainly weigh in on this conversation.
After many clinical and we have confirmed that All In One™ is effective in promoting the following effects on the skin and hair:
- HYDRATING: improves surface dryness, peeling and roughness;
- SMOOTHING: improves the smooth appearance of the skin;
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: reduces redness and itchy sensations.
Our Biological studies confirmed that:
- It supports the production of hyaluronic acid since it increases the gene expression of Hyaluronan Synthase 2 (HAS2) by 44%,
- It stimulates collagen production while protecting lipids and DNA from environmental assault.
We prove in other clinical studies that:
- Its use on hair care formulations has great results for damaged hair since it boosts hydration and moisture and reduces frizz.
- It is good for sun burns thanks to a component called acemannan, that calms the skin and prevents an overly inflammatory response.
These studies, conducted by a leading dermatologist at a nationally-known and highly respected clinic, have demonstrated that our ingredient interacts with the skin at the molecular level, improving hydration and healing while reducing signs of inflammation and increasing the smoothness and softness of the skin.
TGC was formed around the belief that nature is full of plants that have the power to heal and nurture humans, and by using new technologies in molecular biology we are able to harness their full potential. Aloe vera, the source of our first commercial product, is a perfect example. It is a plant of incredible potential with remarkable health and cosmetic benefits.
Our own studies, backed up by a review found on the National Library of Medicine have found that that Aloe has:
- Healing properties
- Effects on skin exposure to UV and gamma radiation
- Anti-inflammatory action
- Effects on the immune system
- Moisturizing and anti-aging effect
- Antiseptic effect
At TheGreenCell we care passionately about the wellbeing of consumers and our planet. That’s why we work tirelessly and in the most sustainable way to unlock the unique health and cosmetic benefits of some of Earth’s most exceptional plants.
If you want to receive a sample of our product for your business to test, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.